As my interest with Videography/Cinematography has sparked, I have become fascinated with the amazing shots you can get from a quad,gimbal and a gopro. So with a bit of guidance from a fellow Cinematographer/Model Airplane builder i sent off a order to Hobbyking and a few other suppliers.
One point i will make is to NEVER fly this in unsafe situations or near/risk hitting people, I see quite a bit of liability with these things.
I make no guarantee this thing will ever fly with these parts, but its what im starting with.
2) Hobbyking X580 Glass Fiber Quadcopter Frame (1 extra for spare parts)
4) HobbyKing 30A BlueSeries Brushless Speed Controller
4) NTM Prop Drive 28-26 1000KV / 235W (short shaft version)
5) NTM Prop Drive 28 Series Accessory Pack (1 extra for spare parts)
1) Hobbyking Multi-Rotor Power Distribution Board (DIY 8 x output PCB)
12) 10×4.5 SF Props 2pc Standard Rotation/2 pc RH Rotation ( I was told i would break quite a few of these)
1) Turnigy 9X 9Ch Transmitter w/ Module & 8ch Receiver
2) Sky Lipo 3000mAh 11.1V 40C
Witespyquad – US Seller of MultiWii Pro flight control boards.
1) MultiWii Pro 2.0
1) uBlox 6M GPS W/ Mounting backplane and compass ( Return to Home and Fully autonomous Missions)
1) Tarot Brushless GoPro Gimbal
Mostly just wiring and hardware(stand offs)